Please support Links Corner    

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino
Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 by Timothy BocheGoto page Previous  1, 2 View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 ?
Ace
62%
 62%  [ 46 ]
Eagle
28%
 28%  [ 21 ]
Birdie
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Par
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 74

sanzdaddy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 by Timothy Boche Reply with quote

Looks great so far...familiar sight. I can tell you where my REAL ball goes everytime on this hole...as if it were a magnet, it heads right alongside the right side bunker. I guess I just don't have the cajones to take on the water...not with my random game. Laugh

Keep up the great work...still love that clubhouse rendition and all the detail you got right. Clap

sanzdaddy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 by Timothy Boche Reply with quote

Loving it. Clap

sgt_cook

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 by Timothy Boche Reply with quote

An easy ace for me. Great work Tim and many thanks for your efforts. Clap Clap Clap Clap

TaxShop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 by Timothy Boche Reply with quote

Really outstanding. ACE Clap

Oh, and I liked the splotches....

Alexis Purvisi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Hazeltine National Golf Club 2009 by Timothy Boche Reply with quote

A little disappointing, though it's impossible to fault the attention to detail. I found the turf colours a little off and the views were very slow to render. The latter fault will probably prevent me from coming back to this course with any frequency.

vote: birdie.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

If I were you, I'd lay off for a couple of weeks...and then quit. - Jimmy Demaret to Johnny Carson