Please support Links Corner    

I've spent most of my life golfing... the rest I've just wasted. ~ Anon
Shinnecock Hills HDGoto page Previous  1, 2 View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Shinnecock Hills HD??
Ace
87%
 87%  [ 109 ]
Eagle
11%
 11%  [ 14 ]
Birdie
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 124

drrobmiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 am    Post subject: Shinnecock Hills HD Reply with quote

I forgot to make the properties of the crossings pass through, but surprised that anyone would hit them in the first place. The ambient bird loop is standard stuff from the apcd.

The properties and sound is a 2 minute fix, but I don't think it,s worth reuploading

R

shez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Shinnecock Hills HD Reply with quote

Rob,
We are 3 old english moany gits, to have 2 critisisms from us 3 is a massive achievement, DO NOT CHANGE A THING and keep up the great work that we all appreciate so so much. Clap Clap Clap

I can talk the best game in the world, i just cant seem to play it.
drrobmiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Shinnecock Hills HD Reply with quote

Heh thanks Shez

Rob

LarryN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Shinnecock Hills HD Reply with quote

Par 5 Ace....The ultimate in tournament atmosphere. Perfectly done course Challenging Having been out to the Montauk area I feel the course captures the nature look very well. Too bad my computer doesn't give the salty sea air along with the great visuals. I'll have to play this course outside at the beach the next time I venture over there.

Another one of my favorites.

Seems like Robert Miller has quite the magic touch with the APCD. He is one of the designers that get me caught up I the moment. It's as if I am really at his courses.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Alexis Purvisi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:39 am    Post subject: Shinnecock Hills HD Reply with quote

An incredibly well-deserved Ace. There is no way I can fault the scenic beauty, detail, repeat playability, and fidelity to design-goals that shine forth from Shinnecock Hills. Most importantly for me, the frame rates never falter (unlike the case of RM's Bethpage Black and Pine Valley, which were a disappointment in this respect alone).
Clap Clap Clap

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino