Please support Links Corner    

Every golfer can expect to have four bad shots in a round. The real problem is having them all on the first tee. - Walter Hagen

Bramshaw Forest Course by John Brooks View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Bramshaw Forest Course?
Ace
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Eagle
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Birdie
63%
 63%  [ 14 ]
Par
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

cougar24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Bramshaw Forest Course by John Brooks Reply with quote

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=1820

From the readme:

Quote:
An updated Bramshaw Forest Course that replaces all other versions on LinksCorner. I have added some hole previews, and by popular opinion have reduced the amount of bracken (although the Course is full of bracken in the summer). The Course is in Hampshire's New Forest and is over 100 years old.

John Brooks

(Screen shots by Digger)

Last edited by cougar24 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

ousgg
Links Corner Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Bramshaw Forest Course by John Brooks Reply with quote

The Forest Course is my favourite of the Brooks quartet and a bit of a sleeper hit for me. It's certainly one I enjoy a casual round on.

The yellowing textures blend together well, and the course layout is inviting for the big hitters. I can also recommend a 'lifelike' player with your realistic hitting distances in order to get the most out of the course.

The planting is the course's weak area. It's very random at points, with some bizarre tropical trees making an appearance, and very cloned at other times, especially at low level.

A fun track, nevertheless, and a keeper for me. I gave it a birdie.

B

~~If you're afraid that your full shot might reach the green while the foursome ahead of you is still putting, you have two options: you may immediately shank a lay-up, or you can wait until the green is clear and then top a ball halfway there.~~
Links Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Bramshaw Forest Course by John Brooks Reply with quote

Thanks, John, for sharing Bramshaw Forest with us. I also rated it a strong birdie. Thumb Up

~ Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. ~
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer (screaming): You've got to be the worst caddy in the world!
Caddy: I doubt it sir. That would be too much of a coincidence!