Please support Links Corner    

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? -Anita, age 7

Bramshaw Manor Course by John Brooks View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Bramshaw Manor Course?
Ace
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Eagle
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Birdie
57%
 57%  [ 15 ]
Par
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

cougar24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Bramshaw Manor Course by John Brooks Reply with quote

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=1817

Quote:
This is an update of the Course to 2008 and replaces any older versions.

John Brooks

(Screen shots by Digger)

Last edited by cougar24 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

ousgg
Links Corner Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Bramshaw Manor Course by John Brooks Reply with quote

I've enjoyed following Bramshaw Manor through its various incarnations, and watching it slowly develop from something a bit basic into a realistic local-type course. Unlike the other Brooks courses, it's a bit more of a challenge for the Links golfer, with longer holes and more bunkers in play.

The visuals really invite the same comments as the other courses: cloned trees, badly-mapped textures, and brilliant blue water are all a bit of a turn-off. But the elevations have been handled pretty well, even if there are great stretches of obvious nothingness. And the planting, if you can ignore the clones, shows imagination and variety.

A Par for me, bordering on a Birdie.

B

~~If you're afraid that your full shot might reach the green while the foursome ahead of you is still putting, you have two options: you may immediately shank a lay-up, or you can wait until the green is clear and then top a ball halfway there.~~
Links Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Bramshaw Manor Course by John Brooks Reply with quote

I rated Bramshaw Manor a birdie. Thanks for sharing it with us, John. Thumb Up

~ Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. ~
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play; it is always possible to get worse. - Anon