Please support Links Corner    

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino
Craters Edge by Gary Campbell (1/2007)Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Craters Edge??
Ace
53%
 53%  [ 65 ]
Eagle
36%
 36%  [ 45 ]
Birdie
7%
 7%  [ 9 ]
Par
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 122

scornduffer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Craters Edge Reply with quote

I want to congratulate Gary Campbell for a great design. The quality and the way it plays are second to none.

I was two over par in the final round and made a double eagle on 18 a par 5 with a 5 iron. I would upload the shot but don't know how.

Great course and many thinks

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Alexis Purvisi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: Craters Edge by Gary Campbell (1/2007) Reply with quote

As with Gary's other miracle Coogan's Bluff, the spiritus loci at Crater's Edge is almost palpable; indeed, again, it is the atmosphere, flora, and hilly panoramas that make this beautiful course special, with its varied and challenging holes (particularly the par 3s) guaranteeing an armchair-golfing experience like no other. My Ace is given with admiration and without hesitation.
Clap Clap Clap

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Hit 'em hard. They'll land somewhere. - Stewart Maiden