Please support Links Corner    

By the time a man can afford to lose a golf ball, he can't hit it that far. ~ Lewis Grizzard
TAD River East(Dunes Course)by Scott Gavenlock (1/2005)Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate TAD River East(Dunes Course)??
Ace
46%
 46%  [ 63 ]
Eagle
38%
 38%  [ 52 ]
Birdie
13%
 13%  [ 18 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 135

dbldc22la

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: TAD River East(Dunes Course)by Scott Gavenlock (1/2005) Reply with quote

I gave it an ace. As someone who makes the trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama nearly every summer to play Kiva Dunes, having that type of course to play here is a treat. Heres to hoping someone does Kiva Dunes.

wizard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: TAD River East(Dunes Course)by Scott Gavenlock (1/2005) Reply with quote

Very unique looking course. The only course i could compare it all to is Tish Island but I like this one better. Fairways were a little on the narrow side but there's nothing wrong with a stiff test off the tees. I particularly liked the color of the course. Very easy on the eyes. Also I enjoyed the fact that the course played difficult without the need of tricking up the greens to get your score elevated. Played it with the mod at M/M and it was very puttable. I don't throw out aces easily but this one squeaks in on my personal ratings. I rate all the courses on 100 scale and anything under 92 doesn't qualify. I rated this one a 92. Great job! Clap

Ihawk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: TAD River East(Dunes Course)by Scott Gavenlock (1/2005) Reply with quote

ACE!! i'm a big fan of great looking textures and this course has them,
the course play VERY challanging, requires much concentration on every shot, a solid risk-reward type course. WELL DONE! Clap

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981
jerrydal

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Tad River West {the river course } Reply with quote

I just want to sneak in my compliments for The Tad River West Course
{the river course} This course in magnificent in every way. This is as nice a golf course as I have ever played! Beautiful pano,challenging holes,extremely picturesque bunkering,I simply love playing this course.

I always enjoyed Tad River East,but this west course surpasses it.

Scott Gavenlock,you are a most talented designer,thank you for this masterpiece. A big ACE ! Jerry Dalicandro

Links golf has become a sweet addiction for me,I immensely enjoy playing various courses & admire the design techniques. Jerry Dalicandro
Gtown75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: TAD River East(Dunes Course)by Scott Gavenlock (1/2005) Reply with quote

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Is my good friend in the rough, or is the b*&#*$d on the green? - James Bond