Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.

Course Converter View older topic :: View newer topic  
deacondan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Course Converter Reply with quote

I want to convert Valderrama to Links 2003 format. I have original disks for Links 2003, 2001 and 2000. I've read and reread the instructions to use the converter. What I don't understand is where I get the .crx file for Valderrama. I downloaded the so called converter file called Valderra.exe. But when I run it, It wants the .crx file. I need help. Thanks.

Danny D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Course Converter Reply with quote

deacondan wrote:
I want to convert Valderrama to Links 2003 format. I have original disks for Links 2003, 2001 and 2000. I've read and reread the instructions to use the converter. What I don't understand is where I get the .crx file for Valderrama. I downloaded the so called converter file called Valderra.exe. But when I run it, It wants the .crx file. I need help. Thanks.
Hiya Dan... Check your private messages.

Best wishes,

Dan

GIMMIE: An uneasy agreement between players who can't putt...
deacondan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Course Converter Reply with quote

Many,many thanks for the positive responses I received from "Danny D,pmgolf, Amand,and Adelaid". Nice to know there are so many helpful people on this forum. I like both versions of Valderrama and the link to other courses. Thank you all again. Deacondan

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

If I were you, I'd lay off for a couple of weeks...and then quit. - Jimmy Demaret to Johnny Carson