Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think it is a sin to play golf on Sunday? Caddy: The way you play, sir, it's a sin any day of the week!
Valderrama Golf Club View older topic :: View newer topic  
deacondan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Valderrama Golf Club Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what happened to "Valderrama Golf Club" by John Aherne? Thanks for any help.

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Valderrama Golf Club Reply with quote

I am not sure, but I think that is was only a beta.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
gator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Valderrama Golf Club Reply with quote

There was a beta, Valderrama 2008 Beta (dated 10/29/2008 - 77,545,925), by John Aherne that was once available at Kiss Tours. Never listed here. Based on recent threads on this site, a lot of forum members are averse to betas (especially ones that are/will never be finalized). Having said that, if Andy is willing to post it, I will send him the file as I received it.

deacondan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Valderrama Golf Club Reply with quote

gator; Is there anyway you can send me the file,or any place I can download it? deacondan

pmgolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Valderrama Golf Club Reply with quote

deacondan, you have a PM.

Pete

deacondan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Valderrama Golf Club Reply with quote

Please see my response above under the topic "course converter". I am so appreciative of all the help I received. Thanks. deacondan

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before! Caddy: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.