Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Looking for List(s) of Mod Friendly Pins View older topic :: View newer topic  
Adelade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:07 am    Post subject: Looking for List(s) of Mod Friendly Pins Reply with quote

I already asked this in another thread but got no replies so thought Id make another attempt before giving up. Does anyone have the list of mod friendly pins that was an upload on this site previously from the topic http://www.linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15937 ?

Alternatively, does anyone have a similar list of pins to either stay away from or to use from various courses that youd be willing to share? I use the ones in LSPN's "Post Pin Positions Here" thread when possible but there are still many courses not listed there. If I encounter a course I really like which has bad pins I go around and check which pins Im not ok with and write them down on my own little document, but its very time consuming even with the help of the Break Like Indicator or whatever its called so Ive only done so with like 6 courses so far. I bet there are people out there who already have their own lists, would love to find any such before I go through the trouble with future courses =)

I'll probably share my own but thought Id see if there are better lists out there first

Armand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Looking for List(s) of Mod Friendly Pins Reply with quote

I think that list probably exists over at LSPN, but I'm not sure. Some of the tour administrators could probably tell you for sure.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them. - Harry Tofcano