Please support Links Corner    

I will shoot my age if I have to live to be 105. - Bob Hope
SoundScripts View older topic :: View newer topic  
robsonbight1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: SoundScripts Reply with quote

Is there anyway that the Links SoundScript Archives could receive some much needed attention and get back to a proper functioning part of the Links Community? It's a real shame that so many SoundScripts are not available! Whistle Help Wall Bash

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: Sound Scripts Reply with quote

Yes, I agree. Sound scripts are a huge part of the Links 2003 computer golf experience and as far as I know, most of those are still available on the "Hey Martin" website.

Armand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sound Scripts Reply with quote

2PuttJeff wrote:
Yes, I agree. Sound scripts are a huge part of the Links 2003 computer golf experience and as far as I know, most of those are still available on the "Hey Martin" website.

I also think that most are still available at heymartin, but I only visit there when there is an SSF that requested that I don't have (like the 3 Stooges one). Yes, that one is broken, and there are likely a few others as well.

I have 100 SSF files of various sizes/purposes. Are there specific SSF files you're inquiring about, robsonbight1? For your request of UK Tribute 6, someone posted a link in the forum for you. It seems to me that a specific request(s) might be more useful than someone uploading/hosting a bunch of files that no one ever downloads.

robsonbight1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Thamks Reply with quote

I totally agree with your assessment Armand........The 3 Stooges probably wasn't worth the effort & download anyway.....Thanks to everyone for their kind attention with my inquiry! Punk

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Talking to a golf ball won't do you any good. Unless you do it while your opponent is teeing off. - Bruce Lansky