Please support Links Corner    

These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow. - Sam Snead
Cutting out trees and such View older topic :: View newer topic  
sagevanni

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Cutting out trees and such Reply with quote

I am going to appeal to all the graphic design people out there. I admit, I do not have the skill set to do "photoshop" type work with skill and or proficiency.
Is there someone out there willing to do some tree cutting for me for Cypress Point club...?????
I want to get the course done but I want it "RIGHT".
I can provide the trees I need cut. There will be a lot of them. I am not being lazy, I just do not have the skill to do this well.
Email me if interested sagevanni2010@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for any takers.....

Sage......Peace

sagevanni

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Cutting out trees and such Reply with quote

So.........is anyone or does anyone know anyone who can cut out trees for Cypress Point Club golf course.....???? I say again......I do not have the program or the skill to make trees of GOOD quality.

Animal72 offered to help but has indicated he does not have the time right now. I am for sure willing to wait to get some quality trees for this course.

So..........any takers....??????? email me..... sagevanni2010@hotmail.com

Sage...... Smile

LinksRevisited

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Cutting out trees and such Reply with quote

How many trees would you want cutting out onto an opaque background.

sagevanni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Cutting out trees and such Reply with quote

Hi Mr. Links........
i have about 200 selected. Of course not all would be used for the CPC course. I could pick out the ones that I feel would be most appropriate for the course and send them to you. Would you like me to do that and see how it goes....??? I can not complete the planting till I have very well cut trees to use.

I could send a few and see how it goes.

Sage...... Smile

LinksRevisited

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: Cutting out trees and such Reply with quote

Yeh send them to me at

stephenjohnsmith12@yahoo.co.uk

sagevanni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Cutting out trees and such Reply with quote

Thanks Mr. Links...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.