Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
3 of my courses for review and comments View older topic :: View newer topic  
sagevanni

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

Please email me if major errors are found. Any general comments can be posted here.

Thanks.......Sage sagevanni2010@hotmail.com

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwp62ymzmxw1ber/The%20Links%20at%20Rolling%20Hills-Beta.CRZ?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s12a66d05q6qr7u/Whiskey%20Point%20Resort-Beta-V1.0.CRZ?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kcgzjd7qv38axf3/Windy%20Point%20GC-Beta-V1.0.CRZ?dl=0

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

Any way to download files without creating a Dropbox account? Can't seem to get around request to log in or create an account feature. Tried to create an account, but it tells me I need Windows7 or later.

Thanks, Dave

How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to replace a light bulb? Just one.
However, you will be installing updates for all eternity!
sagevanni

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

I'm not understanding what the problem is...?????

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

sagevanni wrote:
I'm not understanding what the problem is...?????

Sage: It's a Dropbox problem, and I was hoping someone here might know how to overcome it, It wont let me download via your course links without signing up for Dropbox. When I try to sign up this message appears. "Please upgrade your operating system. Dropbox requires Windows7 or later."

So if anyone has been able to download those courses via XP, I would be interested in how they did it
Thanks, Dave

pmgolf

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

Nemo, we're going to drop you down to a Lt. for this one. At the bottom of the Dropbox page you're looking at, there is a sentence to click on to "continue". Here is a picture of it:

Don't fret - you're not the only one that didn't page down to the bottom!

Pete

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

Thanks for your response. I think it was a temporary Firefox or Dropbox glitch. I'm leaning towards Firefox as I had updated it earlier in the day. When I previously tried to use "continue to view" the link was dead, nothing happened. That is why I tried to sign up and then got the noted "Win7 or later required" message.

Went back and tried an hour ago to download via the "Download Button). It worked perfectly, just as I remembered/expected.

See attached screen shot.

sagevanni

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:42 am    Post subject: 3 of my courses for review and comments Reply with quote

Mr. Nemo..glad you got that sorted out...!!!

Sage...

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Preview Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Your best shots in golf are your practice swing and the conceded putts. You'll never master the rest! - Lord Robertson