Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Mt Duneed Resort View older topic :: View newer topic  
fenderpinky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Mt Duneed Resort Reply with quote

Named after a nearby suburb of mine, this fiction course is truely fantasy/realistic. It has 24 greens with varying difficulties and trees will be strategically placed on the doglegs to prevent cutting the corner. Very risk/reward course.

Back 9 winds around a residential area that is all OOB which the approach shot to the left green on the 11th may see you having to hit over the corner of OOB, like the tee shot on the 17th of St Andrews Old Course. The road also comes into play but is OOB. i've put greens very close to it to add another obsticle.

basic layout complete. Now to murder it with my poor terrain skills! :( if anyone wants to partner up that would do the terrain justice, please PM me.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Preview Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

It's not a good idea to pick up lost golfballs while they're still rolling. ~ Mark Twain