Please support Links Corner    

By the time you get to your ball, if you don't know what to do with it, try another sport. - Julius Boros
Putting Meter Issue View older topic :: View newer topic  
wazzle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

Hello everyone

I have just re-installed win 10(and links 2003) due to a gremlin issue and since then the putting meter will only show the maximum 70 feet gauge and will not revert to the 25 ft gauge for shorter puts.
I know I can change it manually via the magnify button on top, but as far as I know, it should adjust automatically.
Can somebody suggest a solution please
Thanks
Wazza

Dick Burt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

Did you try this:
Get into any course, pick shot options, (bottom of screen with cursor)
swing options, tick whatever swing gauge you want to use.

The IRL season is coming!...Get ready! But I'm still going to be playing at kisstours.com!
Spelunker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

wazzle wrote:
Hello everyone

I have just re-installed win 10(and links 2003) due to a gremlin issue and since then the putting meter will only show the maximum 70 feet gauge and will not revert to the 25 ft gauge for shorter puts.
I know I can change it manually via the magnify button on top, but as far as I know, it should adjust automatically.
Can somebody suggest a solution please
Thanks
Wazza

Go into options -> game settings and make sure "use short swing meter" is checked.

wazzle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

A big thank you to Dick Burt and Spelunker for your quick reply..I am in Tasmania so sorry for time delay in replying to you both.

Trying to change swing meter during play did not actually work but after going into options-game settings and selecting short swing meter
seems to have solved the problem.

Again thanks to you both
Wazza

Bluenoser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

You can easily switch back and forth between the two meters by using the alt/j combo on your keyboard.

Links - It's not about winning, it's about having fun!
pmgolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

Tazmania. Wow! Links really is played all around the world, isn't it! a big G'day, Mate to you Wazzle!

Pete

wazzle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

Tks for the additional info Bluenoser..appreciated

G'day to you too Pete..your accent is a bewdy mate

Tasmania(with an s) is the worlds biggest anchor..without us, Australia would float away!

Wazza

Slattery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

We should hook up for a game across bass strait. I am in melbourne!

Intel i7 4970K Devils Canyon CPU - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Motherboard - MSI GeForce GTX980 4GB Graphics Card - 256GB SSD - RAM 16GB - Windows 10 64 bit - Asus 4K PG27AQ Monitor - Xbox One Controller - NBN 100Mbps Connection (100/40)
wazzle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:28 am    Post subject: Putting Meter Issue Reply with quote

Hi Slattery
Thanks for your offer but unfortunately I might have to decline for the time being.
Up until last year I was playing on line regularly on World Golf Tour (WGT)
but had to bow out as my current work schedules meant I was having problems keeping appointments and did not like disappointing people and messing up their plans.
Things might improve early next year so will keep this post on my calendar reminder and hopefully might be able to contact you at a later time
Cheers Wazza

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Is my good friend in the rough, or is the b*&#*$d on the green? - James Bond