Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think it is a sin to play golf on Sunday? Caddy: The way you play, sir, it's a sin any day of the week!
Not Sure Of Which Folder To Save Downloaded Golfer Animations in Links 2003 View older topic :: View newer topic  
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Not Sure Of Which Folder To Save Downloaded Golfer Animations in Links 2003 Reply with quote

I noticed recently that it is possible to download extra golfer animations from the site; "AniMasters" and I would like to know what folder should I use to download extra golfer animations? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! Also, would that include new clubs, shirts, pants, etc. for the golfers? Help

Jeff

Bluenoser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Not Sure Of Which Folder To Save Downloaded Golfer Animations in Links 2003 Reply with quote

Golfer Ani's go in the "PolyAni" folder in the "Links 2003" folder. Clubs go in the "Clubs" folder which is inside the "PolyAni" folder.

Links - It's not about winning, it's about having fun!
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: What Folder To Save Golfer Animations Reply with quote

Okay, Thanks so much! I will give it a try.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

New to Links? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.