Please support Links Corner    

By the time a man can afford to lose a golf ball, he can't hit it that far. ~ Lewis Grizzard
Course reno for a mateGoto page Previous  1, 2 View older topic :: View newer topic  
ww2marine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Course reno for a mate Reply with quote

This looks like a Mike Jones creation which puts you in a very select group along with the other great designers we are so lucky to have.

Still don't know how you guys do it.

Bob,

Ride, ride the carousel
Reach for the golden ring
Never to end but to begin again
Life is a circular thing
pmgolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Course reno for a mate Reply with quote

How about uploading it without a panorama for the beta testing. Looks good as it is!

Pete

Duck Hook

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Course reno for a mate Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind comments guys. But I can see a sense of serious case of underwhelment when this is uploaded,lol.
Anyway I've shot the course off to the original designer and once I hear from Jeff and all is good I'll upload.
T

Duck Hook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Course reno for a mate Reply with quote

Captain Nemo wrote:
I too like the look without a pano. The natural mounding and planting is intricate and detailed enough. When playing, I would choose a dark and cloudy sky to compliment the natural course dynamics. Awesome rendering. Can hardly wait. Hurry! Please!

You were right about the dark sky...Course has been uploaded and will be up when Andy has time. Any issues or thoughts, both good and bad please post here or PM me.
No Hole previews or Pano as of yet.
If anyone would like to share your thoughts in regards to hole handicap ratings please feel free. Miss Jerry right now.
Forgot to thank Daniel Watson on the download page for some of his trees which appear in the course, thanks Daniel. When I get around to it I'll upload the textures I used as well, someone may find a use for them.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino