Please support Links Corner    

Actually, the only time I ever took out a one iron was to kill a tarantula. And I took a seven to do that. -Jim Murry
Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 ?
Ace
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Eagle
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Birdie
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bogie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Jerry Garlisch
Course Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden Reply with quote

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=2235a

What do you think of Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden

Please vote in the poll.

After you vote, please leave a few comments or some feedback for the designer about his course and why you voted the way you did.

Thanks

Bluenoser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden Reply with quote

Ace for me. Excellent upgrade to what was already a beautiful rendition. Well done and thank you very much.

Links - It's not about winning, it's about having fun!
grandpabruce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden Reply with quote

Ace from me, too. Great job, Jason and Glenn!

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Sparky_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden Reply with quote

Easy Ace for me. And although I may not be the norm, I have a fondness for the South Course, and always seem to bring my A-game when I play there in Links.

Glenn, you just added another new toy to the collection, one I will visit often.

Cheers Cheers

karnaktwo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Firestone South. Reply with quote

Fabulous upgrade, was always good but now superb.

john_iv

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Firestone C.C. - South Course 2016 by Jason Thorpe and Glenn Braden Reply with quote

Gorgeous update, textures and the colors really pop; it's a nice periodic change from a world of light sepia greens. Ace.

lau4sta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Very nice update Reply with quote

Improved textures and the course is downright gorgeous. Clap

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play; it is always possible to get worse. - Anon