Please support Links Corner    

An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play; it is always possible to get worse. - Anon
Castle Stuart Golf Links 2015 by Robert Moor View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Castle Stuart Golf Links 2015 ?
Ace
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Eagle
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Birdie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bogie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Jerry Garlisch
Course Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Castle Stuart Golf Links 2015 by Robert Moor Reply with quote

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=2244

What do you think of Castle Stuart Golf Links 2015 by Robert Moor

Please vote in the poll.

After you vote, please leave a few comments or some feedback for the designer about his course and why you voted the way you did.

Thanks

guitarget

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Castle Stuart Golf Links 2015 by Robert Moor Reply with quote

"It totals about 102MB, has 56 3D-objects, 1,460,765 2D-objects, 1853 mappings, and 133 custom textures."

If this doesn't say volumes about what course designers go through to produce a playable course, I don't know what will. One and a half million 2-D objects - OMG! Thanks to every one of you folks for your patience and dedication.

I find this course entirely playable and entertaining, but I always play it using the hardest & fastest conditions. Probably fairly easy with no wind, but as they say, "Nae wind, nae rain, it's nae golf."

"Why waste good shots in practice when you might need them in a match?" - Walter Hagen
karnaktwo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Castle Stuart Reply with quote

I was lucky enough to play this IRL before the Links release. Playing it on Links is nearly as good and I score better on Links, but not that much better!

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Castle Stuart Golf Links 2015 by Robert Moor Reply with quote

Not that fond of "links style" courses but must give credit where credit is due. Superb detail, ACE!

An Optimist sees the glass as half full.
A Pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
An Engineer sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be! :)
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

It's not a good idea to pick up lost golfballs while they're still rolling. ~ Mark Twain