Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: I've played so poorly all day; I think I'm going to go drown myself in that lake.
Caddy: I doubt you could keep your head down that long.
Rotherly Park by Leigh SeamanGoto page Previous  1, 2 View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Rotherly Park?
Ace
63%
 63%  [ 49 ]
Eagle
31%
 31%  [ 24 ]
Birdie
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Par
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 77

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Rotherly Park by Leigh Seaman Reply with quote

Great job Leigh. Ace all the way.Has that lovely British inland golf course feel. I'm going to pop across the street to the Red Lion for a pint when I finish my 2nd round. Of course that's the imaginary Red Lion pub in the imaginary village that is beside this imaginary golf course. Not Worthy

How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to replace a light bulb? Just one.
However, you will be installing updates for all eternity!
karnaktwo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Rotherly Park. Reply with quote

Love this course and have played it many times now and only recently been able to beat par. I play RTS and set course conditions to M*M* although have tried F*M*. The layout is great, the scenery is just beautiful.
Well done.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them. - Harry Tofcano