Please support Links Corner    

Real golfers never strike a caddie with the driver. The sand wedge is far more effective. ~Huxtable Pippey
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Links Career & Career Simulation Downloads
Professional Roster - For male PGA Players at August 14th 2016 View older topic :: View newer topic  
Forum
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Professional Roster - For male PGA Players at August 14th 2016

Notes: Links 2003 - Professional Roster - For male PGA Players at August 14th 2016 (Pro Roster.ROS).
Compiled by Andrew T. Finney

This is the current PGA top 200 player roster as of mid August 2016. It took less than an hour to compile using the PGA website, a spreadsheet to quickly set the data in the order required and a lot of copy and paste. The last bit is best done with Links 2003 windowed as there are 200 players on the finished roster.

All players are set in their correct rated position for the above date. All players names are followed by their country of representation when shown in Links 2003. You might want to suffix your player name the same way although this needs to be done using the clone button and will result in your player history being reset.

Important: Simply placing the new roster in the CAREERMODE folder will result in your last set of pro players still being shown if you are currently running a career without doing the following:

Installing and using the August 2016 (Pro Roster.ROS)
Make a backup of your current Pro Roster.ROS file in the event of errors. It is located in the CAREERMODE folder. Copy the Pro Roster.ROS from the zip file to the CAREERMODE folder and overwrite the one located in the folder.

To start using this most recent roster of PGA players, you will have to start a new career.

If you have any questions please email me at andrew.finney@madeleystaffs.fsnet.co.uk. Be patient for an answer if you do as I check my home emails infrequently. (I have enough of emails at work!) I might even compile a PGA womens roster if there is any call for it.

Andrew T. Finney

Thanks go to the PGA website for their listing.

DOWNLOAD Here

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Links Career & Career Simulation Downloads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: That can't be my ball, caddy. It looks far too old. Caddy: It's a long time since we started, sir.