Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think it is a sin to play golf on Sunday? Caddy: The way you play, sir, it's a sin any day of the week!
Southern Cross GC by Matthew Rose View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Southern Cross GC ?
Ace
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Eagle
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Birdie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bogie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Jerry Garlisch
Course Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Southern Cross GC by Matthew Rose Reply with quote

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=2224b

What do you think of Southern Cross GC by Matthew Rose

Please vote in the poll.

After you vote, please leave a few comments or some feedback for the designer about his course and why you voted the way you did.

Thanks

djprager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Southern Cross GC by Matthew Rose Reply with quote

I voted eagle. This course captures the feel of the Australian sandbelt really well. It's not long, but I had an interesting and not-too-easy round when playing under fast and windy conditions. I did find a couple of unusual contours, which would be minor except they were right beside greens. Overall, I really enjoyed this course. Many thanks for the time and effort to build this course. Thumb Up

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before! Caddy: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.