Please support Links Corner    

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? -Anita, age 7
Playing downloaded courses View older topic :: View newer topic  
HooLeeO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Playing downloaded courses Reply with quote

Ok, I have Windows 7-64 with Nvidia graphics. I can play the courses that are / were available with Links. However, when I download some of the courses here (Cherry Hill), the game starts, I get to where I select play a round and it drops me out of the program saying Links has stopped. Any help in getting this to work? I have been through the course manager and added the courses... Thanks.

HooLeeO

Skywatcher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Playing downloaded courses Reply with quote

Have you installed the v1.07 patch?

Acrilix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Playing downloaded courses Reply with quote

To use courses that have HD textures in you need to install the 1.07 patch.

http://linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23659

Mod 1.07 - Pro powerstroke - No top cam - No grid
APCD Designer - Margaret's Bay, Ackerton Cross, The Dustin Trophy Par 3 Challenge, Battley Peak, Anakena Beach, Mowsbury GC, Darwin Point, Elsham Woods,
Yarlswood Golf Club, Fairview GC, Upham Hall Golf Club, Masson Moor, Zeitsbergen
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Members Tech Forums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: That can't be my ball, caddy. It looks far too old. Caddy: It's a long time since we started, sir.