Please support Links Corner    

A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom. ~ Henry Beard
Mod Friendly Pins (file from Add-On Corner) View older topic :: View newer topic  
bills217

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Mod Friendly Pins (file from Add-On Corner) Reply with quote

Does anyone have or know where I can find Adriaan Maarschalk's list of the mod friendly pins on some of the older courses? The download link in the Add-Ons Forum doesn't work. Thanks!

bortimus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Mod Friendly Pins (file from Add-On Corner) Reply with quote

Not sure about the mod-friendly pin link, but I have playable pin sheets for over 50 courses now. I'm still doing pin sheets for newer courses that come out if I feel I will be playing them a lot.

I test the placements for Mc/Fc playability using a 1/2 full BLI indicator as the max slope allowed.

I would guess almost all of the pins that I have on my notes would also be playable with Fc/Fc.

I don't mind sharing these notes if there is a good way for them to be posted here.

The locations of the pins on the greens are also noted on the sheets
(FL, FM, FR, ML, MR, BL, BM, BR)

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Is my good friend in the rough, or is the b*&#*$d on the green? - James Bond