Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think I can get there with a 5-iron? Caddy: Eventually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Links Career & Career Simulation Downloads
Real Tournaments 2013 - Updated View older topic :: View newer topic  
Forum
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Real Tournaments 2013 - Updated

Real Tournaments 2013 - Updated 26th Dec 2012
by Lord Hearteater

Real Tournaments 2013 is an update to my Real Tournaments seasons of the past three years. It represents a full year on the American PGA Tour (at the Pro level), and is designed for use in Links 2003 v1.07.

The tournaments are all on their respective real-life courses, with the trophies matched to their real-life counterparts.

The best versions of given particular courses are used, including some of the wonderful APCD-courses.com remakes of classic MS courses. Everything is in chronological order, based on the 2013 US PGA and European Tour schedules.

The season-opening Tournament of Champions, major championships and the Presidents Cup are at the Invitational level, and, are held at their actual real-life 2013 locations, where possible. The Open Championship and PGA Championship are done in "ultimate" style, to utilize the many great real-world courses that have hosted these events, and are available in the game. Pro events below major championships are historic (no-longer played, but on their historic courses). Events from the European, Australasian, Canadian, Champions and Nationwide Tours are found in the Semi-pro level. Purses and trophies for Invitational and US-PGA Pro events are accurate, based on the latest information available, in December of 2012.

The non-PGA events feature custom purses, but I cannot vouch for 100% accuracy. The Amateur level contains real events both past and present, including the Nature Valley Amateur Tour (it is unchanged from RT2010).

The use of tks, KGtour and UKtribute sound scripts in conjunction with these seasons is highly recommended to complete the feel of being on a pro golf tour.

It is highly recommended that you take a tour of the season, yourself, within the Season Editor, so that you may find playable versions of a particular venue. Sometimes the latest version is pay-to-play, and there might be a freely available older version to use. Good luck, and enjoy your new season.

Notes

This supersedes RT2013 that became available on Christmas Day. A few events/rounds were missing galleries and tourney objects, and the new St Andrew Old Course HD has been incorporated into the Ultimate Open and Dunhill Links Championship events. Otherwise, it is the same.

DOWNLOAD Here

Forum
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Real Tournaments 2013 - Updated

Please note a new version is now available in the post above. ^^^^^

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Links Career & Career Simulation Downloads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: I've played so poorly all day; I think I'm going to go drown myself in that lake.
Caddy: I doubt you could keep your head down that long.